Event: Game Developers Conference – GDC 2013 Dates: March 25-29, 2013 Location: San Francisco, CA Overview: The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is the largest annual gathering of professional video game developers, focusing on learning, inspiration, and networking. The event comprises an expo, networking events, awards shows such as the Independent Games Festival and the Game Developers Choice Awards, and a variety of tutorials, lectures, and roundtables by industry professionals on game-related topics covering programming, design, audio, production, business and management, and visual arts.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ enter mobile testing matrix April 21, 2017
- iBeta Completes Spoofing and Liveness Testing Project March 28, 2017
- iBeta to Attend NABShow 2017 March 27, 2017
- Coffee Thoughts: Voice Assistants are Corporate Personalities March 27, 2017
- Apple Fills a Hole with Workflow Automation March 23, 2017