Event: Game Developers Conference – GDC 2013 Dates: March 25-29, 2013 Location: San Francisco, CA Overview: The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is the largest annual gathering of professional video game developers, focusing on learning, inspiration, and networking. The event comprises an expo, networking events, awards shows such as the Independent Games Festival and the Game Developers Choice Awards, and a variety of tutorials, lectures, and roundtables by industry professionals on game-related topics covering programming, design, audio, production, business and management, and visual arts.
- Latest Apple Devices December 11, 2017
- The inevitable costs of bad software August 2, 2017
- iBeta broadens options for accredited independent biometric testing August 1, 2017
- Regression testing in a nutshell… June 19, 2017
- Apple’s iOS11, new iPhones, coming this fall! June 6, 2017