The linked article below certainly has an exciting headline. But the reality is a bit more nuanced. For example, outside of games and eCommerce, user app behavior is changing toward using a fewer number of apps a larger percentage of screen time. 80% of app downloads are for 10 apps, and the time between download and uninstall is shrinking on apps outside the top 10. Mobile app growth is occurring but as a shift from desktop use. At the top level of the entire information technology marketplace, consolidation is the watchword. So, yes, expect growth but expect choppy waters and fierce competition, too.
- Latest Apple Devices December 11, 2017
- The inevitable costs of bad software August 2, 2017
- iBeta broadens options for accredited independent biometric testing August 1, 2017
- Regression testing in a nutshell… June 19, 2017
- Apple’s iOS11, new iPhones, coming this fall! June 6, 2017