For more than fifteen years, iBeta has been constantly improving and streamlining its processes. Our goal is to provide our clients with a highly transparent and easy to follow approach for each project. Here is a typical process flow:
- Fact Finding Phone Call
- Client and iBeta put an NDA in place. Client will provide iBeta with the necessary documentation and access to the application or site that is to be tested.
- iBeta furnishes Statement of Work (SOW) or Proposal and submits it to client for review.
- Proposal/SOW is accepted OR
- Proposal/SOW needs to be changed – return to 3
- iBeta receives signed Proposal/SOW
- iBeta’s designated Project Manager will contact client to discuss scheduling and to organize a project kick-off call.
- Kick-Off call
- Project starts
- Project Manager will be in constant contact with the client throughout the project, and
- Account Manager will be available to address any concerns of the client during the project.
You can view iBeta’s On-Demand process flow chart in this downloadable PDF.