iBeta Quality Assurance remains the only NIST NVLAP accredited Biometrics Testing Lab (NVLAP Lab Code 200962) and has developed a Quality Management System and biometrics test procedures that have been independently audited by NVLAP (National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program) in a comprehensive technical evaluation in accordance with the recognized International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
iBeta performs independent 3rd party testing and certifications. Our expertise provides testing of all modalities and our ability to test within our laboratory brings that expertise, as well as our equipment and methods, to produce an independent final report at a fraction of the cost of in-house testing.
iBeta’s Biometrics Testing Focus:
- CBEFF, BioAPI, and Data Interchange
- Performance Testing (FAR, FRR, FMR, FNMR)
- Spoofing and Liveness Testing
- Presentation Attack Detection (PAD)
- Scenario Testing
- Coordination Mil-Std 810 G
- DEA EPCS Biometric Subsystem Certification