How strong is that padlock? How strong is that safe? NIST has proposed a strength function that can be used to compare the strength of biometrics. Such a strength function could even be used to compare biometric authentication to other forms of authentication like passwords as well as multi-factor types of authentication.
- Latest Apple Devices December 11, 2017
- The inevitable costs of bad software August 2, 2017
- iBeta broadens options for accredited independent biometric testing August 1, 2017
- Regression testing in a nutshell… June 19, 2017
- Apple’s iOS11, new iPhones, coming this fall! June 6, 2017