How strong is that padlock? How strong is that safe? NIST has proposed a strength function that can be used to compare the strength of biometrics. Such a strength function could even be used to compare biometric authentication to other forms of authentication like passwords as well as multi-factor types of authentication.
- NAB Show 2017 May 8, 2017
- Strength of Function for Authenticators for Biometrics April 28, 2017
- Automation Engagement Flow April 28, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ enter mobile testing matrix April 21, 2017
- iBeta Completes Spoofing and Liveness Testing Project March 28, 2017