iBeta’s Hardware Testing Lab houses the ability to help you ensure that your product will operate without issues on all of your end-user’s wide variety of system configurations.
Our lab operates primarily in a modular hardware structure. This means that instead of restricting our clients to a few pre-configured systems, we are free to sit down with each client and discuss the best system combinations and permutations based on that client’s particular needs. iBeta believes that the modular lab provides the greatest range of hardware coverage for our clients in a more timely manner than standard scientific method.
iBeta’s Hardware Lab can test your application or peripheral on the following components:
- Video Cards
- Sound Cards
- Optical Drives
- Input Devices
- Most Operating Systems
- All commercial browsers and browser versions
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Software
- All Media Players (WinAmp, WMP, Real, DVD apps, etc.)
- Integrated Office Software (MS Office, Open Office, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Databases (MySQL, SQL, MSSQL, etc.)