While automation tools can be a valuable asset to your testing endeavors, we don’t believe that automation is the ultimate answer for all your testing needs. In many cases manual testing or a combined manual and automatic approach can be a much more cost effective solution.
We don’t represent the interest of any specific tool vendor, we have a neutral and tool-agnostic approach, and we strive to maintain a wide range of test tool expertise in-house. We feel that this method is the best way to truly serve our clients’ many diverse needs.
Functionality testing services include:
- Installation and configuration validation
- Business rule verification
- Test plan and test case development (or verification)
- Manual testing
- Development of automated test scripts and automated testing
- Bug reporting (into your own system or web enabled bug tracking databases provided by iBeta)
- Regression testing