The linked article below certainly has an exciting headline. But the reality is a bit more nuanced. For example, outside of games and eCommerce, user app behavior is changing toward using a fewer number of apps a larger percentage of screen time. 80% of app downloads are for 10 apps, and the time between download and uninstall is shrinking on apps outside the top 10. Mobile app growth is occurring but as a shift from desktop use. At the top level of the entire information technology marketplace, consolidation is the watchword. So, yes, expect growth but expect choppy waters and fierce competition, too.
- Strength of Function for Authenticators for Biometrics April 28, 2017
- Automation Engagement Flow April 28, 2017
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ enter mobile testing matrix April 21, 2017
- iBeta Completes Spoofing and Liveness Testing Project March 28, 2017
- iBeta to Attend NABShow 2017 March 27, 2017