We have designed our testing labs to maximize our technical testing capabilities that allow us to provide you with a customized solution that is flexible, secure, and cost-efficient.
- Our lab is connected to the Internet via low-latency fiber at up to 1Gb/s.
- Each one of our test systems can be configured with multiple methods of network connectivity, and we can vary connection modalities and communication protocols at will.
- Our test networks have the ability to conduct real-time packet impairment and analysis.
- We have established large groups of servers to facilitate end-to-end client-server testing, and hosting our own in-house data center allows for more accurate performance monitoring and analysis of client-server architectures.
- We provide secure FTP server access, and a secure media management room for data management and duplication, to ensure the confidentiality of your data.
- Our testing labs contain multiple isolated networks so that individual test efforts can be limited to predetermined labs or groups of machines.
- Access to our lab facility is secured by electronic key-card access controls, cipher-locks, and full-hand geometry biometric locks in high security areas.
- Our lab facility has 24 hour monitoring and a motion detecting closed circuit television surveillance cameras, as well as a multi-zoned alarm system.
Flexibility and Efficiency
- We have a wide variety of computers for testing and most of our inventory is state-of-the-art. We also maintain a set of computers for “low end” testing. We can also customize a set of test systems to reflect your specific user-base.
- Our systems can be set up with multiple operating systems and/or software configurations, which allow us to test and confirm software in a wide variety of environments.
- Our computers have been equipped with screen capture and video capture software to allow us to graphically document “difficult” bugs.
- Our testers have minimal downtime between tests, which promotes an increase in the amount of testing we can accomplish in a given day.
- All of our testers operate in close proximity to one another, which promotes communication and mutual observation of on-screen anomalies to allow quick confirmation of discovered defects.
- We maintain a wide variety of the most popular mobile devices including iOS, Android, Windows, and blackberry devices as well as common set top boxes.